SAIF is the only body representing the fundraising profession in Southern Africa and is a registered Non-Profit Organisation (NPO). SAIF emphasises adherence to its Code of Ethics, which is in line with the International Statement on Ethical Standards, and is the exclusive provider of the accredited American Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Fundamentals of Fundraising course.
SAIF is currently compiling a database of appropriate venues for the hosting of workshops, training and events for 2015 - 2016. In support of the invaluable work of the NPO sector, SAIF calls on non-profit organisations with suitable facilities to declare their interest in registering as venue providers.
1. Organisation: NPO name, physical and postal address, telephone number, website.
2. Contact person: name, title, e-mail, telephone number.
3. Venue Description: (boardroom, hall, etc), catering facilities (teas, coffees, etc.), number of people who can be accommodated, seating arrangements, presentation equipment (flipboards, projector, screen), restrooms
4. Photograph/s of venue (low-res)
5. Venue hire costs (per hour, half-day, full-day)