(Table View, Cape Town)
SANCCOB, a leading marine conservation non-profit organization, seeks to employ a Receptionist to join their team in Table View, Cape Town. The Receptionist will be responsible for the management of SANCCOB’s front office and will report to SANCCOB’s Business Manager.
- Managing the switchboard, screening and directing calls in a professional manner
- Secretarial duties including welcoming guests and preparing for and taking minutes of meetings
- Maintaining and replenishing office stock and general supplies
- Assisting the Supply Chain Management department with receiving of deliveries and stock takes
- Weekly banking and post office trips
- Coordinating drivers for collections
- Assisting with basic book-keeping duties, including receiving statements and petty cash
- Assisting with shop sales
- Assisting with administration and ad-hoc duties
- High school diploma (a receptionist / secretarial qualification will be advantageous)
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office package)
- Valid Code 8 drivers’ license and own transport (non-negotiable)
- The candidate must be professional; courteous; friendly; able to work well under pressure; communicate with people of variable ages, group sizes and ethnic backgrounds; have an ability to problem solve; be systems and detail orientated; and be able to follow policy
Please forward CV (max 3 pages) and a letter of motivation to Rushaan at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Tuesday, 07 August 2018.
Management will not accept telephonic applications and will only correspond with applicants chosen for interviews.