New member SAIF membership fees are calculated on a month-to-month basis - therefore you only pay for the months remaining in the year instead of the entire year.
Membership Fees & Categories
EFT Payment Fees
Annual membership fee of R 700.00 from April to March.
Existing Memberships that are renewed prior to 31 March, will be offered at the existing rate of R700. New members joining before 31 March, will be offered February and March included in the R700 annual fee.
Categories of Membership
- Regular Membership is open to men and women who at the time of application have, for at least three consecutive years, substantially earned their livelihood in fundraising.
- Associate Membership is open to men and women who at the time of application have are new to the fundraising profession and have for less than three years substantially earned their livelihood in fundraising.
- Fellow. A Fellow is a regular member with not less than five years’ experience, who has rendered distinguished service in or to the profession and is elected a Fellow at a meeting of the Institute. The present Fellows of the Institute are
- Joe Araujo - Brian Bailey - Ann Bown - Lynette Brady - David Cuthbert - France Lake - Terry Murray (Deceased) - June Rorich - Carl Swart - Jill Ritchie
- Member Emeritus is a former Regular Member who having retired after long and active participation in fundraising, is so designated by the Council in recognition or esteemed membership of the institute.
- Honorary Member is a person elected in such membership because, in the opinion of the Council, he/she has made a notable contribution to the fundraising profession and whose election as an honorary Member is considered to be very beneficial to the Institute. Elizabeth Cuthbert and Sizile Mabaso are presently the only Honorary Members of the Institute.