Building NonProfit Sustainability
Ethical and professional fundraising practices are embraced by all non-profit organisations
To be recognised as a professional body representing fundraising practitioners which promotes and encourages high standards of ethics, practice and public service in Southern Africa.
- To improve skills in fundraising for charitable educational and ecclesiastical purposes
- To promote establish and maintain high standards of ethics and practice among persons and organisations engaged in the raising of funds
- To encourage friendship and co-operation among members of the Institute,
- To provide means of serving the interests of members of the Institute in all matters pertaining to the profession of fundraising
- To promote meetings, conferences and conventions whose deliberations may be of benefit to the members of the Institute and to nonprofit organisations
- To promote, sponsor and encourage research, education and training in the field of fundraising and nonprofit sector sustainability.
- To promote any legislation and to enter into any negotiation or arrangement with any government or other authorities in connection with fundraising.
- Mentoring and Nurturing of our members and the non-profit sector
- Professional, ethical and accountable to members and the public
- Honest and transparent in our actions and deeds
- Collaborative in association with other networks, associations and groups
- Diversity in leadership and membership